[Marxistindia] Sitaram Yechury's letter to Minister for Communications

news from the cpi(m) marxistindia at cpim.org
Fri Aug 18 16:53:37 IST 2017

August 18, 2017
Press Release

Text of Letter addressed to the Minister of State for Communications, Shri
Manoj Sinha by CPI(M) General Secretary, Sitaram Yechury.

(Hari Singh Kang)
For CPI(M) Office

****
August 18, 2017

Shri Manoj Sinha
Minister of State for Communications
Government of India

Dear Shri Sinha ji,

It is with utmost regret that I have to approach you.

At the CPI(M) headquarters we have five Fibre to Home connections provided
by the public sector MTNL. All these connections have not been working
since the evening of August 11, 2017. It has been over a week now. In
these days when the entire emphasis is on communication, commerce, banking
etc through the internet, you can well imagine how much our work has been
affected due to this disruption.

Repeated complaints from our office to various authorities at the MTNL
failing to yield any response, I am compelled to approach you to instruct
the concerned authorities in the MTNL, falling under your ministry, to
restore services immediately.

I would also urge upon you to enquire whether there has been a deliberate
attempt to interrupt these services.

Given the urgency, I hope you will intervene and do the needful immediately.

With regards

Yours sincerely

Sd/-
(Sitaram Yechury)